Noland, Robert B.
- Title: Distinguished Professor, Director of Voorhees Transportation Center, Director of PhD Program in Planning and Public Policy
- Department / Research Program: Bloustein School of Planning and Public Policy, Voorhees Transportation Center, PhD Program in Planning and Public Policy
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 848-932-2859
- Detailed Profile: http://bloustein.rutgers.edu/noland/
- Research Areas: Impacts of transport planning and policy on environmental outcomes, micro-simulation of pedestrian-vehicle interactions, non-motorized transportation, safety analyses.
- Energy Research Focus: Impacts of transportation planning and policy on both economic and environmental outcomes, economic effects of behavioral reactions to changes in reliability, associations with the built environment, and trip chaining behavior, impacts on safety, climate, health, and other factors associated with overall quality of life, evaluation of traffic safety data and how safety modeling is used in economic assessment and planning of infrastructure, analysis of the costs and benefits of road diet conversions, analysis of walking behavior and links to other travel behavior and the built environment, analysis of climate change impacts on accessibility, evaluation of bike-sharing systems