- Title: Professor
- Department / Research Program: Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 848-932-9142
- Detailed Profile: http://hochman.rutgers.edu/
- Research Areas: Biofuels and bio products, biomass feedstocks: waste and algae, petroleum and natural gas supply chains, energy efficiency, adoption of renewable technologies, the political economy of fuel prices, regulation.
- Energy Research Focus: Understanding the unique political economic institutions of international oil markets; quantifying barriers to energy efficiency; moving toward a sustainable supply of energy; the economic and environmental benefits of biofuel and their co-products; simulating an integrated biorefinery, and evaluating its economic and environmental benefits.