Tenth Annual REI Energy Symposium - May 5th 2015
The annual energy symposia by the Rutgers Energy Institute provide faculty, students, staff, government officials, and community members with the opportunity to learn about the new methods, processes, and initiatives being developed by energy thinkers at Rutgers, in New Jersey, and across the country.
View video presentations and PDF of talks for speakers: YouTube link
- Steven Hamburg (Environmental Defense Fund, Chief Scientist) will speak on "Reducing Methane Emissions: Large Climate Mitigation Opportunity"
The symposium will also include awards to the winners of this year's student Energy Innovation contest, sponsored by the Rutgers Energy Institute, to develop the best plans to reduce student energy consumption and promote eco-friendly practices throughout the Rutgers, New Brunswick Campus.
- Date: Took Place Tuesday, May 5, 2015
- Time: 8:30 am (registration and refreshments) - 2:00 pm
- Location: Fiber Optics Auditorium , Busch Campus, Rutgers University
- Special note on parking: Visitors may park in Lots 51, 59, 60a, and 60b without permits and does not include free metered parking. Faculty, Staff, and Students must park only in lots they are authorized to park in.